At Mountainside, we will do whatever we can to fix your sputtering AC system using our exceptional AC repair services. However, some problems simply can’t be resolved and others aren’t worth the expense of repairs due to the age of your system. When these situations occur, you’re on a sure-fire expedition to an AC disaster. But don’t despair. The talented techs at Mountainside will redirect your journey, getting you moving in the right direction again with our amazing AC installation services.
Check out these warning signs that it’s time to install a new air conditioner:
- Your system is 10 to 15 years old.
- Your monthly energy bills have reached a precarious peak.
- You’re spending far too much money on repairs.
- Even though your thermostat is set properly, you’re still losing your cool.
- Some areas of your home are too warm; others are too cold.
- Your system still uses R22 refrigerant.
Our AC Installation Services Are Super Chill!
When you experience these and other AC missteps, Mountainside is the team to trust if you live in Phoenix, AZ, or nearby. We’re the firm-footed GOAT you can count on for top-notch AC installation.
Here’s another important thing to consider: Some installers will take shortcuts, including assuming your current system is the proper size. Not Mountainside. Our detail-oriented technicians will thoroughly evaluate your home to make sure your new central air install is the right size and the perfect fit.
Here’s why you should insist on a pre-installation assessment and proper measurements:
- The contractor that installed your existing system may not have measured properly or may have been more interested in selling you a larger, more expensive system even though it’s not right for you.
- The square footage of the space that needs to be cooled may have increased due to renovations (such as a finished basement) or an addition (such as a sunroom or family room).
- The size of your family may have increased, which can boost the demand on your AC system.
Climb to Greater Heights With the Right Fit!
Many people think that bigger is always better when installing an air conditioner, But that’s not always the case. A system that’s too large for your home will cycle on and off frequently, which results in “hot spots” in certain areas and high humidity levels throughout your indoor space. These inefficiencies lead to higher monthly energy bills and a shorter lifespan for your system.
A system that’s too small isn’t any better. It will work overtime to try to adequately chill your home, but it will fail miserably. You’ll spend more money on repairs and will need to replace your system much sooner than you expected.
Mountainside Air will guide you on the clear path to the perfect system. Once you’ve chosen it, we’ll use our training and experience to install your air conditioner seamlessly. Our techs are genuine GOATs when it comes to AC installations. They’re also some of the friendliest, most helpful people you will meet. They never consider their jobs fully done unless all of your questions are answered and you’re 100% satisfied.
We’re extremely respectful of your home, too. We use booties and drop cloths to keep any potential mess to a minimum. Plus, we’ll clean up after ourselves when we’re through, leaving your home spotless.
A new, properly sized central air installation can result in these benefits:
- Greater comfort. With a new system, you’re sure to enjoy more consistently cool temperatures. Plus, the latest models are typically quieter.
- Improved energy efficiency. The efficiency of an AC system is measured using the Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) rating. Systems with higher SEERs are more efficient. Because newer AC systems use the latest technology, they are typically much more efficient.
- Lower energy costs. The coolest thing about higher efficiency is that it results in lower energy bills.
We Want Your Journey With Us to Include Savings, Too
We realize that an AC installation is a major expense. That’s why we offer flexible financing options and money-saving deals. We don’t just strive to be the reliable, dependable choice. We also want to be the most affordable choice.