Experienced hikers know that every single step matters in their climb toward the top of the mountain. They do everything they can to stay safe and on the right path. When you’re a homeowner, one of the most important steps you can take to make sure you reach the pinnacle of reliable, affordable home comfort is to invest in an HVAC maintenance plan.
Our Peak Performance Plan is designed to keep your heating and cooling system running all year long with no costly or unexpected surprises. It’s the smartest way to keep your AC and heating systems running efficiently and reliably. When you join our HVAC preventive maintenance plan, we perform a thorough inspection and cleaning twice a year. With regular HVAC maintenance, we can catch potential missteps before they occur, which makes your HVAC system reliable throughout the year.
While regular HVAC maintenance significantly reduces the chance of system breakdowns and repairs, they can still occur. We protect our Peak Performance customers by offering a 10% discount on repairs and replacements, priority service and more.
You’ll pay just $12 per month or $144 per year for each system!
Here are some of the benefits:
- Two thorough tune-ups—one in the spring for your AC system and one in the fall for your heating system*
- Priority service
- 10% discount on repairs and upgrades
- Fewer breakdowns
- Lower monthly energy bills
- Longer system lifespan
- Safe and efficient operation
*We perform the maintenance required to keep your manufacturer’s warranties in effect and to ensure safe, efficient operation.
What’s included in our Peak Performance Maintenance Plan? Twice per year, we will:
- Clean & inspect outdoor coils on your AC or heating system
- Inspect AC, heat pump or furnace for proper operation
- Change/clean air filter(s)
- Check thermostat batteries
- Inspect & clean fan blades & belts
- Check all electrical connections and amp draws
- Check pressures, temperatures, compressor & fan motor
- Inspect heat exchanger for cracks
- Test all components
- … And more!